Here's a fun game to play in a large group called "How well do you know your friend?" You can adjust the name to apply to any degree of "friend," whether it be roommate, fiancé, or best bud. Each team consists of two people who think they know each other very well. The questions will determine just how well you know each other! There are also variations of how you can keep score, but the game is mostly just for fun anyway.
1. What is your friend's favorite candy?
2. What is the name of your friend's first crush?
3. What is your friend's favorite soda?
4. Give the name of your friend's pastor.
5. When is your friend's birthday?
6. What is your friend's dream car?
7. How old was your friend when he/she got saved?
8. What is the name of your friend's church?
9. What is your friend's favorite color?
10. What is your friend's favorite food?
11. Where did your friend live previous to where he/she lives now?
12. Has he/she ever been to another country?
13. Name one thing he/she would never eat.
14. How many kids does he/she want to have?
15. What is his/her natural hair color?
16. How many siblings does your friend have?
17. Would your friend rather live in a penthouse, log cabin, mansion or farmhouse?
18. What color toenails does your friend have at this moment? (no peeking!)
19. What is his/her biggest pet peeve?
20. Does he/she sleep with socks on?
21. Does he/she prefer a washcloth or loofah?
22. Which does he/she prefer, Coke or Pepsi?
My roommate and I played this with some others in my dorm, and we won 3rd place! Go us!! This game is so much fun and can be pretty humbling if you're sure you know someone inside and out. Include this game in your next party; it's sure to be a hit!